A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training.
Nationally Recognised Training in Building & Construction and other relevant scope.
The Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification is designed to meet the needs of individuals requiring a building industry licence.
The course provides you with the technical and management skills to become a builder and meet the needs of builders and managers of small to medium-sized building businesses.
- Established in 2012
- Re-reg 2024
- ASQA registered for national delivery
- RTO Office Registered in Victoria, Australia
- Training resources
- Policy and Procedures
- Training and assessment strategies
- Student management system
- 9B compliant campus optional at an extra cost. Or relocate to your own premises.
This RTO does not have any gov funding. And does not have Cricos registration.
This is a fee for service RTO.
Vendor will conduct a full induction and handover
Asking price $125,000
For a confidential discussion please contact Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913